- The area surrounding a city from which a large number of people travel to work each day: the London commuter beltMás ejemplos en oraciones
- That's what is happening in both Edinburgh and Dublin, as skyrocketing property prices stretch the commuter belt into surrounding counties.
- Although the towns were designed to be self-sufficient, in most cases they merely widened the commuter belt into the cities, increasing road traffic and pollution.
- The housing provided by developers will be affordable in name only and will more than likely be located in the commuter belt or on the outskirts of cities such as Dublin.
Más definiciones de commuter beltDefinición de commuter belt en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.