- The practice of comparing the price of goods or services provided by different shops or companies before making a purchase.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- During the last shopping trip to my local grocery store, I did some comparison shopping with a few more commonly purchased items.
- Ten years later, Stuart reported on his own comparison shopping.
- Many people who visit travel sites are just comparison shopping.
Más definiciones de comparison shoppingDefinición de comparison shopping en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.