- A condition resulting from increased pressure within a confined body space, especially of the leg or forearm.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Loss of sensation may be the first sign of a developing compartment syndrome.
- There have been many recent proposals of new diagnostic techniques for chronic exertional compartment syndrome.
- The mainstay of treatment for chronic exertional compartment syndrome has been surgery.
Más definiciones de compartment syndromeDefinición de compartment syndrome en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.