Definición de compassionate en inglés:
Feeling or showing sympathy and concern for others: I allowed him to go home on compassionate grounds she tried to sound compassionate
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- One of the lessons she tried to teach her son is to be compassionate and have a warm heart.
- I still have trouble understanding how you can be too tolerant or too compassionate.
- He is the kindest, most compassionate, humble and gentle soul I have ever met.
pitying, sympathetic, empathetic, understanding, caring, concerned, solicitous, sensitive, tender-hearted, soft-hearted, warm-hearted, warm, loving, tender, gentle, merciful, lenient, tolerant, considerate, thoughtful, kind, kindly, kind-hearted, humanitarian, humane, charitable, benevolent, good-natured, well disposed, big-hearted
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Champions of individual liberty often believe even more firmly than critics in doing the right thing, including acting generously, compassionately, and helpfully - in the spirit of community.
- In the process, Nicholson actually transforms the unlikable Schmidt into a sympathetic and compassionately tragic character.
- When people have an instinctive belief that a crime will be investigated, prosecuted and punished swiftly, compassionately and impartially, it indicates that their country is or is becoming what we all want a nation to be.
Palabras que riman con compassionatepassionate
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en India