Definición de compensate en inglés:
- If I am injured in body or pocket I expect the person causing that injury to compensate me for any losses that I incur unless it has been a genuine accident.
- No amount of money will ever truly compensate me for the loss I've suffered, the stress and emotional affect this has had on me.
- The insurers then claimed the sum from the bus company insurers together with money to compensate me for ‘loss of use’ of the car until I bought a new car in August.
- Nor does the typical academic journal have sufficient resources to compensate graduate students to perform this task.
- There are two other contingencies needed in a system that compensates drivers based on performance.
- Adams thinks people often work more efficiently for their own employer than for a contract job, and that having control over who he hires and how his staff is compensated makes a big difference in performance.
- My issue is that he's compensating for his own missed childhood by appropriating other people's childhoods.
- But to believe that this renders them unusable is to underestimate the skills that most artists would surely have for interpreting, improvising, and compensating for any deficiencies.
- The title's realistic firefight sound effects partially compensate for this glaring deficiency.
- Corrections to compensate for the effects of constant errors can be determined from the TFT.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Repeated chemoembolization can be prescribed for postoperative patients with compensative liver function.
- This compensative action was insufficient when the glucose concentration was too high.
- Based on the models, an adaptive temperature compensative control method for a clutch working process was put forward.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Manufacturers tailor compact, uncooled cameras for airport screening applications by adding temperature compensators, analysis software, or self-calibration capabilities.
- Problems arise occasionally, but contemporary masks, fins, snorkels, regulators and buoyancy compensators are far better than they were even a few years ago.
- What I am interested in is determining which stance provides the best all-around control, under duress, using a defensive handgun without benefit of compensators, ports or other gadgets.
Mid 17th century (in the sense 'counterbalance'): from Latin compensat- 'weighed against', from the verb compensare, from com- 'together' + pensare (frequentative of pendere 'weigh').
Palabras que riman con compensatecondensate • decussate
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.