- Online booksellers, such as Amazon and major book chains including Barnes and Noble now compile their own bestseller lists.
- All local authorities in England must compile a register of contaminated land in their area under a section of the Environmental Protection Act 1990 which has just come into force.
- Drawing on written and oral sources, he compiled lists of words from all walks of life, many subsequently shown not to be exclusively Australian.
- Dozens of websites are devoted to compiling facts and figures about the number 23 and detailing those whose lives have been ruled by it.
- Instead, Google compiles facts and delivers information as well as news clips to its panting audience.
- A typical class project compiles enough news to fill a 36-page tabloid, which gets distributed throughout the state.
- Warton again failed to capitalise on a massive score compiled by their batsmen as they could only draw with Arnside.
- Rising Sun went through the season undefeated for 26 weeks, compiling a perfect score of 78 League points.
- If there is a bit of a mid-order collapse, he looks to have the technique and temperament to dig in, but the tail must continue to bat properly if England are to compile threatening scores.
- Processing power, therefore, is increasingly determined by software that compiles computer programs into machine code.
- In stark contrast with CGI programs, where Perl compiles the program once, executes it once and exits, mod perl caches a compiled version of the program and then executes that repeatedly.
- Because mod perl compiles programs only once before executing them, the speed difference between Alzabo and raw DBI calls is probably not that great.
Middle English: from Old French compiler or its apparent source, Latin compilare 'plunder or plagiarize'.
This comes via Old French from Latin compilare ‘plunder’, ‘plagiarize’.
Palabras que riman con compileaisle, Argyle, awhile, beguile, bile, Carlisle, Carlyle, De Stijl, ensile, file, guile, I'll, interfile, isle, Kabyle, kyle, lisle, Lyle, Mikhail, mile, Nile, pile, rank-and-file, resile, rile, Ryle, Sieg Heil, smile, spile, stile, style, tile, vile, Weil, while, wile, worthwhile
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: com|pile
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.