- A test for infection with a microorganism which involves measuring the amount of complement available in serum to bind with an antibody-antigen complex.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Influenza A and B antibodies were measured using the complement fixation test.
- Using a complement fixation test with an antigen derived from a freshly cultured strain of unencapsulated H influenzae, an investigation of 74 patients with chronic bronchitis showed no change in antibody levels during exacerbations.
- Other methods like immunoelectroosmophoresis and modified complement fixation test were developed, but they lacked sensitivity.
Más definiciones de complement fixation testDefinición de complement fixation test en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.