Definición de complementarity en inglés:
sustantivo (plural complementarities)[mass noun]
1A relationship or situation in which two or more different things improve or emphasize each other’s qualities: a culture based on the complementarity of men and women
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Emerging complementarities between the economies of the two regions, buttressed by macro-economic reforms of the recent past, have contributed to a rapid growth in trade, investment and financial flows between them.
- My earlier post was an admittedly rudimentary attempt to come up with a more accurate way of describing gender differences and complementarities.
- As generalists become more different from one another, interorganizational complementarities likely increase, thereby yielding more opportunities for alliance formation.
1.1 Physics The concept that two contrasted theories, such as the wave and particle theories of light, may be able to explain a set of phenomena, although each separately only accounts for some aspects.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Bohr may be thought to have got perilously close to this when he suggested that complementarity could shed light on the age-old question of determinism and free will in relation to human nature.
- Frayn ingeniously links several other physics metaphors, from Scrodinger's wave equation to complementarity and the disintegration of the radioactive elements.
- The complementarity manifested in quantum laws reflects the inability of our classical concepts to accommodate the richness and subtlety of the world, and removes the Cartesian divide that insulates the observer from the observed.
Palabras que riman con complementarityangularity, barbarity, bipolarity, charity, circularity, clarity, familiarity, granularity, hilarity, insularity, irregularity, jocularity, linearity, parity, particularity, peculiarity, polarity, popularity, regularity, secularity, similarity, singularity, solidarity, subsidiarity, unitarity, vernacularity, vulgarity
Definición de complementarity en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en India