- A word or morpheme that marks an embedded clause as functioning as a complement, typically a subordinating conjunction or infinitival to.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The subordinator that introduces a complement clause is sometimes known as a complementizer: for example that in the sentence just cited.
- In many logophoric languages, a complementizer of this kind does seem to play an important role in logophoric marking.
- Why do I think these apparently extra complementizers are a mistake, rather than a non-standard grammatical pattern?
Más definiciones de complementizerDefinición de complementizer en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.