Definición de complete en inglés:
- It is not necessary to produce a complete list, or a closer analysis here.
- Elements of each of those explanations may well be necessary components of a complete picture, but they are insufficient.
- Finally, I added a complete list of archived postings by category.
- The entire community is not complete without those with disabilities.
- After two complete bars, the entire band returns, now dearly playing in compound meter.
- If you invest before July, it should be able to run for its complete term and you should get the full benefit.
- Get other family members to help write the family tree, complete with your new addition.
- Once inside a staircase, complete with threadbare carpet, leads to a landing.
- Its Bob the Builder series has been sold around the world complete with merchandising and even a hit single.
- It is quite a relief to have it finished and complete - it's been on my mind since April.
- The blasting and rock removal scheduled to be complete was not finished.
- With digital media such work can even look finished and complete.
- The other is the complete lack of finesse necessary to drive it.
- Here we were looking at the blazing sunshine of the entire weekend, a complete contrast to our present weather.
- A single wasp brought an entire factory to a complete standstill after it was spotted on top of a forklift truck.
- As I read The Compleat Gentleman, I was struck by Miner's recurring point that, in today's world, compleat gentleman are few and far between.
- Notwithstanding that only a few men yearn to be compleat gentlemen - to live chivalrously - the yearning is a constant, from one millennium to the next.
- ‘I thought you were the compleat hippie,’ said one, expressing a common sentiment.
verbo[with object] Volver al principio
- After the finish, crews completed a 23 km road section to the start of SS11.
- Davenport completed the finishing and other details on the metalwork.
- Students who successfully complete this course receive continuing education units from the University of Maryland University College.
- As it turns out I have a buyer for my property who wants to complete immediately instead of January as planned.
- It stated that a copy of the agreement and side letter had been sent to the Claimant and that she would be able to complete when she had them back duly signed by the Claimant.
- The tenant is given a certain time in which to complete.
- Hall of Fame receiver Steve Largent completes a pass for 11 yards.
- First, get somebody behind center who can complete the forward pass with some regularity.
- Shooting 72 still gives him a rush, and it's hard to believe any quarterback ever has enjoyed completing a touchdown pass more than Brett Favre.
- The success of the second golf classic has provided adequate funds to complete this year's tasks.
- The only difference being that the lead carries on above your head and in fact completes a full arc.
- That is to say, randori provides the means to complete a painted dragon by filling in the eyes.
- Participants completed a short written questionnaire at the surgery.
- Visitors are required to complete long questionnaires before being issued with an identity card.
- Please complete the enclosed questionnaire as this will enable us to take account of the needs of your club in the plan.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Among completers, smoking cessation medication use was associated with higher quit rates.
- Furthermore, we performed a per-protocol analysis based on treatment completers (completed 3 lessons of the intervention).
- To be counted as a program completer, patients must have attended at least 7 of the 10 sessions.
Complete comes from Latin complere ‘fill up, finish, fulfil’. This is also the source of comply (late 16th century) originally to fulfil an obligation; and of compliment (mid 17th century) from Italian complimento ‘fulfilment of the requirements of courtesy’; and its confusing partner complement (Late Middle English), something which contributes additional or contrasting features.
Palabras que riman con completeaccrete, autocomplete, beet, bittersweet, bleat, cheat, cleat, clubfeet, compete, compleat, conceit, Crete, deceit, delete, deplete, discreet, discrete, eat, effete, élite, entreat, escheat, estreat, excrete, feat, feet, fleet, gîte, greet, heat, leat, leet, Magritte, maltreat, marguerite, meat, meet, meet-and-greet, mesquite, mete, mistreat, neat, outcompete, peat, Pete, petite, pleat, receipt, replete, sangeet, seat, secrete, sheet, skeet, sleet, splay-feet, street, suite, sweet, teat, treat, tweet, wheat
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.