- (Of one thing) compatible or possible in conjunction with another.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- From there, I had to wonder if the mathematics of games force a conscience to develop (and to be sometimes ignored) in any suitable civilization in any compossible world invented by God.
- Good and bad desires can then be defined as those which are compossible with, respectively, as many and as few other desires as possible.
- He has declared that he does not care to accept the propriety of compossible rights and will not be bound by them.
mid 17th century: from Old French, from medieval Latin compossibilis, from com- 'together with' + possibilis (see possible).
Más definiciones de compossibleDefinición de compossible en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.