- A leaf consisting of several or many distinct parts (leaflets) joined to a single stem.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Remember, however, that the frond is just a compound leaf and not a stem.
- Because the Sesbania species have pinnately compound leaves, for defoliation the central rachis of the leaf was cut once halfway along its length.
- Given the large number of leaflets which make up the compound leaf of A. spinosa, it is difficult to understand why White's numbers are so low.
Más definiciones de compound leafDefinición de compound leaf en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.