- Since you are striving for something that is basically beyond your comprehension and ability, you cannot trust yourself to do all the right things to get you there.
- It is simply beyond a tourist's comprehension to understand why such ancient monuments, which do not require maintenance on a weekly basis, are closed once a week.
- When reading comprehension is assessed through writing, these difficulties are compounded.
- The comprehensions and the questions on them were lovely.
- She said the comprehensions at ordinary level were a bit difficult and the grammar was as hard as at higher level but the topics should have been of interest to students.
- The comprehensions were challenging but in the composition section the varied choice of essay titles in general satisfied the students.
Late Middle English: from French compréhension or Latin comprehensio(n-), from the verb comprehendere 'seize, comprise' (see comprehend).
Palabras que riman con comprehensionabstention, apprehension, ascension, attention, circumvention, condescension, contention, contravention, convention, declension, detention, dimension, dissension, extension, gentian, hypertension, hypotension, intention, intervention, invention, mention, misapprehension, obtention, pension, prehension, prevention, recension, retention, subvention, supervention, suspension, tension
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: com|pre¦hen|sion
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.