- A controller (used in the title of some financial officers): Comptroller and Auditor GeneralMás ejemplos en oraciones
- And the Texas comptroller's office is investing more of its $2.5 billion in trust funds in index funds.
- Involving and empowering the comptroller team helps grow future comptrollers and financial managers at all levels.
- To become strategic partners and force multipliers, all financial managers and comptrollers should become familiar with the SAF / FM vision statement and strategic plan.
late 15th century: variant of controller, by erroneous association with French compte 'calculation' or its source, late Latin computus.
Más definiciones de comptrollerDefinición de comptroller en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.