- 1Using or relating to computers: the computational analysis of EnglishMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Upon reading the interview with Linus in the November 1999 issue, we've noticed that Microsoft has produced a new class of computational analysis problems.
- These should allow us to focus more on the computational power of the CPU, with less disturbance from chipset issues like AGP or IDE implementation differences.
- The project uses ‘neural networks’, a computational analysis, which mimics the working of the human brain to map what lies beneath the city.
- 2Relating to the process of mathematical calculation: the exam only really tested computational abilityMás ejemplos en oraciones
- These computational results give mathematicians confidence that random matrix theory could provide an avenue to a proof of the Riemann hypothesis.
- More and more mathematicians are considering the computational aspects of their areas.
- His work on computational algebraic number theory seems to have started when he visited Caltec in 1959 and collaborated with Taussky-Todd.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Really, I've never built anything much more computationally complicated than a counter of single-photons.
- It is not technically difficult to create date ordering, but it is computationally expensive and requires comparisons as documents are crawled.
- Lazy evaluation is a computing method where you don't do anything computationally intensive until you really have to.
Más definiciones de computationalDefinición de computational en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.