Definición de computer-literate en inglés:
(Of a person) having sufficient knowledge and skill to be able to use computers; familiar with the operation of computers: nowadays, all graduates are computer-literate computer-literate executives
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- More surprising is the fact that even the most enlightened and computer-literate parents choose to put the family computer in the son's bedroom, thereby creating access problems for a daughter who would rather like to use it, too.
- ‘You could create a campaign that reached every computer-literate voter,’ says Cuban.
- Support arrangements ranged from contracts with local repair shops to the phone number of the dealer's computer-literate kid.
computer literacy sustantivo
- Example sentences
- The participants estimated that the computer literacy of these cyberstalkers was of a wider range than any of the previous group - from fairly low to high.
- He even suggested use of pirated software may promote computer literacy.
- We assume that computer literacy would correlate with installed PCs, since Internet access in public schools is not widespread.
Definición de computer-literate en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan