- (Of a person) having sufficient knowledge and skill to be able to use computers; familiar with the operation of computers: nowadays, all graduates are computer-literate computer-literate executivesMás ejemplos en oraciones
- More surprising is the fact that even the most enlightened and computer-literate parents choose to put the family computer in the son's bedroom, thereby creating access problems for a daughter who would rather like to use it, too.
- ‘You could create a campaign that reached every computer-literate voter,’ says Cuban.
- Support arrangements ranged from contracts with local repair shops to the phone number of the dealer's computer-literate kid.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The participants estimated that the computer literacy of these cyberstalkers was of a wider range than any of the previous group - from fairly low to high.
- He even suggested use of pirated software may promote computer literacy.
- We assume that computer literacy would correlate with installed PCs, since Internet access in public schools is not widespread.
Más definiciones de computer-literateDefinición de computer-literate en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.