sustantivo[mass noun] Philosophy & Psychology
- The mental faculty of purpose, desire, or will to perform an action; volition.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- As mentioned earlier, some psychologists talk about behavioural intention or conation as part of a definition of attitude.
- The major modification was in the addition of competencies in the domains of affect (which relates to emotion and values) and conation or volition (which relates to will and commitment).
- Voluntarism is the theory that God or the ultimate nature of reality is to be conceived as some form of will (or conation).
early 17th century (denoting an attempt or endeavour): from Latin conatio(n-), from conari 'to try'.
Más definiciones de conationDefinición de conation en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.