Definición de concerned en inglés:
Worried, troubled, or anxious: the villagers are concerned about burglaries
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Both were becoming increasingly concerned about their safety.
- Some people say the NDM upstaged us but we're not concerned about these things.
- People are always concerned about cooler temperatures while transporting food.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- ‘Tell me about it,’ Alma whispered concernedly.
- He leapt from his horse and clamped his hands on her shoulders, staring intensely and concernedly into her eyes.
- When he didn't say anything, she looked at him sideways a bit concernedly.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda