Definición de concerned en inglés:
Worried, troubled, or anxious: the villagers are concerned about burglaries
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Both were becoming increasingly concerned about their safety.
- Some people say the NDM upstaged us but we're not concerned about these things.
- People are always concerned about cooler temperatures while transporting food.
- Example sentences
- ‘Tell me about it,’ Alma whispered concernedly.
- He leapt from his horse and clamped his hands on her shoulders, staring intensely and concernedly into her eyes.
- When he didn't say anything, she looked at him sideways a bit concernedly.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan