- A piece of music in the style of an overture but intended for independent performance.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In a symphonic poem or a concert overture with a title or a programme, it is the latter that specifies the locus.
- The concert overture I Høst, which followed two years later, was not much more successful.
- Following Mitchell's announcement is an excerpt from a familiar and appropriate work: Elgar's concert overture, ‘Cockaigne (In London Town) ‘, op. 40, although it crashes in rather abruptly.’
Más definiciones de concert overtureDefinición de concert overture en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.