- 1A performance of a piece of music written for an opera, ballet, piece of theatre, religious service, etc., at a concert without the accompanying dramatic action or liturgy.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The issue recently arose again, when the New York Philharmonic gave a concert performance of Stephen Sondheim's Sweeney Todd in Avery Fisher Hall with a cast of singers more or less equally drawn from the worlds of opera and Broadway.
- It certainly did on the afternoon of Sunday, October 5, when the Kirov Orchestra presented Prokofiev's Romeo and Juliet, a rare concert performance of the complete ballet.
- A petite figure, she also performed in trousers which is a profound help to the audience in a concert performance of an opera with a fair degree of cross dressing!
- 2A performance of a piece of music at a live concert.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I bought the CD and, so far, it hasn't lived up to the quality of their concert performance.
- And in their debut concert performance, youngsters of the Little Acorns raised £120.
- In a concert performance, the current vogue for fragments of staging is no more than a distraction.
Más definiciones de concert performanceDefinición de concert performance en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.