sustantivo (plural concerti grossi /-si/)
- A musical composition for a group of solo instruments accompanied by an orchestra. The term is used mainly of baroque works.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The sinfonia concertante arose in the latter half of the 1700s as the successor to the Baroque concerto grosso.
- ‘Ritornello form’ is a term used to describe the first and often the last movements of the Baroque concerto, especially the concerto grosso.
- Scored for sixteen players, the work offers a Carterian reinterpretation of the form of the concerto grosso.
early 18th century: Italian, literally 'big concerto'.
Más definiciones de concerto grossoDefinición de concerto grosso en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.