(also concession line)
- A rural road separating concessions.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The former two McDougall lots abut the road allowance which extends from the concession road known as Scotland Road.
- Behind the concession lines were just railings and balconies, looking over the city.
- Concession roads are straight, and follow an approximately square grid, usually oriented to a local lakeshore.
Más definiciones de concession roadDefinición de concession road en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.