- (Of a rate or allowance) constituting a concession: a concessional interest rateMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The deadline of the project, under which all schools in Bangalore will be offered BMTC bus service at concessional rates for ferrying students, was extended from June 1 to July 1 to create public consensus.
- Those children identified with medical problems would be offered further treatment or surgery at concessional rates, said organising secretary of the exhibition, S. Balasubramaniam.
- This will probably force the new country to accept loans, albeit at concessional rates.
Más definiciones de concessionalDefinición de concessional en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.