- A cement mixer.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The company said it is sending eight truck trailers to the military, filled with 100,000 tools and materials, including shovels, table saws, concrete mixers, safety scaffolding, power generators, light bulbs and jackhammers.
- On the way to the City from Jnanabharti junction, concrete mixers are left on the roadside, making the already narrow road narrower.
- Paddy went to England as a seventeen-year-old in 1947 the year of the big snow and his first job was on a building site feeding the concrete mixer which he described as backbreaking work.
Más definiciones de concrete mixerDefinición de concrete mixer en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.