- Poetry in which the meaning or effect is conveyed partly or wholly by visual means, using patterns of words or letters and other typographical devices.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He created a style of concrete poetry in which visual presentation of words on the page predominates.
- The products are expansive and varied but the show cohesively focuses on avant-garde strategies of visual poetics and concrete poetry.
- This genre intersects the literary avant-garde, visual and concrete poetry, text-based installations, net art, software art, and netspeak.
Más definiciones de concrete poetryDefinición de concrete poetry en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.