Make (an idea or concept) real; give specific or definite form to: the theme park is an attempt to concretize our fantasies about America
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- You could forgive Wolff for overlooking Powers' piece if he'd concretized the idea of liberal humorlessness with specific readings from the humorless left.
- That's exactly why Mr Ramlogan ended his treatise with the implicit suggestion of structural transformation to concretise the concept of ‘power to the people’.
- The establishment of a nation state fueled messianic visions, and may have concretized some ideas that should have been kept more fluid.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- At a deeper level, the importance given to concretization and measurability is usually regarded as a fundamental aspect of the U.S. view of progress more than an Arab conception of human achievement.
- There is one critical difference, however, which renders this analogy between the situation of French and Russian writers more or less formal and wanting in historical concretization.
- He is beyond perception, beyond concretization.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: concret|ize
Definición de concretize en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda