- Filled with sexual desire; lustful: concupiscent dreamsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- You can become concupiscent, like someone in a singles bar who knows that however unlikely success may seem, at least the desired object is not married and off the market.
- We are equally appalled by this man's behavior, but let me emphasize that he is no grasping, concupiscent villain.
- So it was a terrible step when he took the church in the wrong direction, when he adopted the idea that we are all originally tainted by concupiscent sexuality.
Más definiciones de concupiscentDefinición de concupiscent en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.