- Milk that has been thickened by evaporation and sweetened, sold in tins.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Only major difference I made was that I used sweetened condensed milk instead of evaporated milk - and adjusted the amounts of milk and sugar a bit, so that I would obtain the same level of sweetness.
- Another significant ingredient export is skim milk powder, used for evaporated milk, sweetened condensed milk and animal feed, in addition to other foods.
- Pour one can of sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated milk) into a glass pie plate or shallow baking dish.
Más definiciones de condensed milkDefinición de condensed milk en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.