- 1An apparatus or container for condensing vapour.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The components were transported to the cryogenically cooled trap, via a condenser, to freeze out excess moisture.
- The heat gathered from the evaporator is expelled through the condenser, where the refrigerant is liquefied in the process.
- Whipping our group past mash tuns and alembic condensers, the guide points us towards the main event, the tasting room.
- 2A lens or system of lenses for collecting and directing light.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The microscope condenser collects this light.
- Transmitted laser light was collected by the condenser (Zeiss, oil immersion, NA 1.4).
- The microscope condenser lens and custom lenses relay forward-scattered light to a quadrant photodiode detector mounted above the microscope stage.
- 3 another term for capacitor.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The new technologies makes it possible to embed passive components such as condensers into printed circuit boards, such as FR4, thereby achieving miniaturization and cost reductions of circuit boards.
- And the first thing he wanted us to do was to look for electronic components, such as vacuum tubes, resistors or condensers because I think he said something like this is part of a flying saucer.
- Some did, however, and found a weird jumble of ohmmeters, rheostats, condensers, and other parts wired together in an incomprehensible manner.
Más definiciones de condenserDefinición de condenser en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.