Definición de condescending en inglés:
Having or showing an attitude of patronizing superiority: she thought the teachers were arrogant and condescending a condescending smile
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- But nothing could be more patronising and condescending than his own view that being a farm labourer is an inadequate occupation.
- Even when youth activism is accepted it is usually in a condescending or patronizing manner when older and more experienced organizers run and co-opt youth efforts.
- It was because that group poses a threat to the Maori vote that is now currently held by a Government that treats that vote in a condescending, patronising manner.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- And then there is the current reprehensible practice of offering only two minutes of news throughout the day, with five minutes condescendingly given at certain selected times.
- No other writer I know mines the mother lode of what is condescendingly called ‘everyday life’ with such consistently surprising results.
- ‘They come from parts of the country where jobs are hard to find,’ an acquaintance condescendingly excuses the enlistees.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda