Definición de condescending en inglés:
Having or showing an attitude of patronizing superiority: she thought the teachers were arrogant and condescending a condescending smile
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- But nothing could be more patronising and condescending than his own view that being a farm labourer is an inadequate occupation.
- Even when youth activism is accepted it is usually in a condescending or patronizing manner when older and more experienced organizers run and co-opt youth efforts.
- It was because that group poses a threat to the Maori vote that is now currently held by a Government that treats that vote in a condescending, patronising manner.
- Example sentences
- And then there is the current reprehensible practice of offering only two minutes of news throughout the day, with five minutes condescendingly given at certain selected times.
- No other writer I know mines the mother lode of what is condescendingly called ‘everyday life’ with such consistently surprising results.
- ‘They come from parts of the country where jobs are hard to find,’ an acquaintance condescendingly excuses the enlistees.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan