- A delocalized band of energy levels in a crystalline solid which is partly filled with electrons. These electrons have great mobility and are responsible for electrical conductivity.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The laser light lifts electrons from the valence band into the conduction band, where they travel freely when a voltage is applied to the semiconductor.
- The electrons in the conduction band of this metal have no restrictions in their movement.
- In semiconductors there is a band gap - an energy barrier that electrons must overcome to reach the conduction band.
Más definiciones de conduction bandDefinición de conduction band en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.