- I met him briefly at an after-concert reception while he was the principal conductor of the Detroit Symphony Orchestra.
- Mascagni was a competent conductor of orchestral music as well as opera.
- On his first visit to Barenboim, Lang played the Tchaikovsky concerto while the conductor played the orchestra part on a second piano.
- The conductor sold me the ticket on the train and I got off at Burley in Wharfedale with a load of other people, all dressed in suits as I was.
- Since many commuters do not understand the BMTC's jargon of stage, often, conductors collecting the fare become the target of their ire and abuse.
- There have been calls for the operators to hire conductors because unreliable ticket machines have led to angry passengers missing trams.
- It soon became a group effort as the train conductor and other workers helped move the supplies and eased the job.
- I once had a Chief of Police write the train conductor / engineer a ticket for blocking the main drag in town.
- The assistant conductor from our train went off duty and got on 350 to go back east.
- It has a high melting point and is a good conductor of heat and electricity.
- Lead is not a good conductor of electricity, heat, sound, or vibrations.
- It is one of the best conductors of heat and electricity of all elements.
- Based in south west Scotland and south east England and operating on a national basis, we offer full lightning protection and conductor services.
- This conductor is of the same type and cross-section as the down conductor(s) of the installation.
- Examples of differing installation principles however could be shown where say other European National Standards hold roof conductors away from roof finishes, where in the UK these conductors are laid flat to the finished material.
- The conductor defines the task, for example, raising one arm.
- The conductor will work to ensure that all members of the group experience success, face challenges and learn new skills within the comfort of an environment that rewards effort, and not just results.
- In this way the conductor ensures that the children experience success and feel proud of what they are doing.
- sense 1.Oraciones de ejemplo
- She has been director of Glyndebourne Touring Opera, artistic director of the London Mozart Players and has held principal conductorships of the Huddersfield and London Choral Societies.
- The Halle Orchestra will play finely contrasted programmes under the conductorship of George Weldon, Associate Conductor to Sir John Barbirolli.
- From the 1960s onwards, despite the golden period of Solti's conductorship, things started unravelling rapidly.
Late Middle English (denoting a military leader): via Old French from Latin conductor, from conducere 'bring together' (see conduct).
Palabras que riman con conductorabductor, destructor, instructor, obstructor
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: con|duct¦or
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.