- A female conductor, especially in a bus or other passenger vehicle.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- A neighbour once heard a passenger inform the conductress that there was an unaccompanied dog on the bus.
- It was there that she met world-renowned conductor Zubin Mehta by chance at Florence Opera and then became an assistant conductress to him.
- Eight of the women were employed as conductresses during the war and four more have had previous experience with other companies.
Más definiciones de conductressDefinición de conductress en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.