- Having the shape of a cone, tapering from a round base to a point: the ants construct cone-shaped mounds of soilMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The Sotho, known as excellent horsemen, are distinguished by their bright blankets and cone-shaped hats.
- Its white flowers are short lived but the striking cone-shaped golden bracts will last from early summer right through to autumn.
- The cone-shaped capsules of the early U.S. space program had heat shields attached to their base.
Más definiciones de cone-shapedDefinición de cone-shaped en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.