- 1Conical in shape: she wore a striped jacket with coned bra for the videoMás ejemplos en oraciones
- It was like a spiked metal rod, a sort of spear, except the spike was in a coned shape.
- The kampongs stand out for their traditional architecture, known as Tikal, where the houses have coned roofs similar to kuncungan houses in other parts of East and Central Java.
- Echinacea purpurea has large brown coned daisy like flowers from July to September or October and grows from 90 cm to 1.5cm with rough green leaves.
- 2Wound on a cone: a coned yarnMás ejemplos en oraciones
- For many years we were one of the largest stockists of knitting machines and coned yarns in the UK.
- A large range of haberdashery, coned yarn, spare parts and accessories are available.
- We also stock kilt hose, christening shawls, bedjackets, tartan scarves, ties etc. hand dyed wool and coned yarn for knitters and weavers.
Más definiciones de conedDefinición de coned en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.