- A person who confesses to a priest; a penitent.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- While this bond structures the confession as a dialogue, it also encourages, and sometimes manipulates, the intimacy, dependence, and abjection of the confessant.
- How do we understand, not what is said between the confessor and confessant, but the dynamic that is produced between them?
- The real man remains elusive, a confessant who never quite confesses, an apostate convert to the anti-war school who remains loyal to an American commitment gone wrong.
Más definiciones de confessantDefinición de confessant en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.