- By one’s own admission: many therapists have had clients who, confessedly or otherwise, have fallen in love with themMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Because the pitier ‘is not stricken in the flesh,’ because he keeps his ‘sentimental distance,’ he has often shown ‘a greater capacity for cruelty’ than the confessedly cruel.
- The politician deals confessedly with the Expedient.
- But wherever you depart, in the least, from the similarity of the cases, you diminish proportionably the evidence; and may at last bring it to a very weak analogy, which is confessedly liable to error and uncertainty.
Más definiciones de confessedlyDefinición de confessedly en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.