Definición de confident en inglés:
- Before we go out onto the field, he makes everyone so relaxed and confident in their own ability.
- Instead, he was too trusting, perhaps too confident in his own ability to keep everything together.
- They refused to be overawed by Brazil, and came out fully confident in their ability to win.
- He was certainly very confident that there were places where autism could be treated.
- If he is confident of a positive response from his squad then the fun is set to begin for United fans.
- While it is too early to record any positive results yet, Pam is quietly confident that it will help.
sustantivoarchaic Volver al principio
- His parents were his closest confidents and friends in a sense, but they were still his parents.
- The fact is (and this would be an interesting subject for a later post) it really seems like most great artistic products are the broadcasts of a cabal: the proceedings of a small group of confidents exposed to a wide audience.
- It was now that I began to realize that those whom I had been great friends with during elementary were slowly dropping from my side, joining new confidents like the skaters or the Goths.
Late 16th century: from French confident(e), from Italian confidente, from Latin confident- 'having full trust', from the verb confidere, from con- (expressing intensive force) + fidere 'trust'.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.