- The 767 will accommodate any combination of these configurations.
- A friend of mine goes with the theory that there is no self, rather that he is a configuration of infinite diverse elements in a state of constant change.
- Some like a particular configuration of landscape elements, others don't.
- In principle, there may be several architectural solutions involving different network, software, and hardware configurations.
- Software and hardware configurations keep most of the intruders at bay, but being able to recognise abnormal activity when it occurs seems to be the best method.
- Performance will vary depending on your hardware and software configurations.
- A nucleophile is any negative ion or neutral molecule whose electronic configuration consists of at least one unpaired electron pair.
- He demonstrated that the most stable configuration for some molecules was some intermediary structure between two other structures.
- The electron configurations of atoms are how the electrons are distributed among the principal energy levels, sublevels, and orbitals.
- Psychologists who work with children, adolescents, couples and families often include various configurations of individuals in their work.
- After a separation or divorce, social configurations change, making feelings of loss and loneliness more intense.
- Participants were also asked about the percentage of their time engaged in different types of therapy configurations.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- For systems undertaking rare configurational transitions, a more meaningful estimate of order parameters can be performed by averaging data using blocks of configurations not containing the transitions.
- This is a proof for the presence of small energetic deeps within large ones, consistent with a hierarchical organization of the configurational space.
- Shall we conclude, then, that three-quarters of a century of warfare between associationist and configurational learning theories taught us little or nothing about the real nature of learning?
Mid 16th century (denoting the relative position of celestial objects): from late Latin configuratio(n-), from Latin configurare 'shape after a pattern' (see configure).
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: con|fig¦ur|ation
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.