- A preparation made by preserving fruit with sugar; jam or marmalade: raspberry confitureMás ejemplos en oraciones
- It came with a confiture which, at the time, I thought was plum.
- After this, I ordered some crepes confiture and ate them in the shadow of the cathedral.
- Wrap leftover baguette in a kitchen towel, which will keep your bread fresh until the next morning when it can be toasted then spread with fruit confiture.
mid 16th century: from Old French, from confit (see confit).
Más definiciones de confitureDefinición de confiture en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.