- At present, the reform agenda had been derailed by the protracted conflict between the government and the legislative body, he said.
- At the root of the culture war is a conflict between theism and atheism
- There is a real conflict between the industrial and political wings of the labour movement.
- More than 300,000 child soldiers are fighting in armed conflicts in more than thirty countries worldwide.
- Fighting in an armed conflict does not constitute murder, or aiding an ‘enemy’.
- The recent local wars and armed conflicts taught us to pay special attention to the paratroopers' armaments.
- To experience conflict with a therapist and learn to resolve it is often the path out of depression.
- These issues were salient in the lives of these teens and were conducive to both the exploration of alternatives and the experience of conflict.
- There was a positive correlation between conflict and depression, anxiety, and stress.
- For the very same people to firstly decide on that and then be the principal beneficiaries of its policies and money is a serious conflict of interest.
- Of course, as I reported a couple of weeks ago, the board has a serious conflict of interest on its hands.
- Directors who are aware of a conflict of interest in any proposed contract are required to draw it to the attention of the board, but may thereafter take part in any vote on the matter.
- On the basis of existing trials, such a trial would be ethical because present evidence is conflicting.
- National guidance derived from the records of multiple organisations was conflicting.
- However the two fundamental rights must not be seen as inherently conflicting.
- The entire middle part of the film is devoted to the couple's conflicted struggle to save him.
- To be fair, the vice president faced a conflicted public opinion environment.
- But back then, the social conservatives were an emerging force with conflicted roots.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Through intense and often conflictual negotiations among neighbourhood representatives, these delegates list priorities for each type of capital expenditure such as basic sanitation, street paving and parks.
- The two unions also have had a troubled - sometimes cooperative, sometimes conflictual - relationship in several other states on organizing both home childcare and healthcare workers.
- If doctors assume the role of social worker, politician or even policeman, their relations with patients are likely to become more authoritarian and conflictual.
Conflict is from Latin conflict- ‘struck together, fought’, from the verb confligere, from con- ‘together’ and fligere ‘to strike’.
Palabras que riman con conflictaddict, afflict, constrict, contradict, convict, delict, depict, evict, hand-picked, inflict, interdict, Pict, predict, reconvict, strict
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: con|flict
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.