1Having a common focus or foci: confocal ellipses
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Experimental traces used to compare to model simulations were obtained using a confocal spot detection methodology, described in detail previously.
- Here we present the application of confocal spot detection combined with fluorescence fluctuation analysis.
- In a multicolor confocal setup, optimal alignment is essential to guarantee maximal overlap of all detection volume elements in the different spectral ranges.
1.1Denoting or using a microscope whose imaging system only collects light from a small spot on the specimen, giving greater resolution.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The boundary could be inspected during the experiment from the transmission image produced by the confocal microscope.
- He explains that once researchers learned how to mark the prion proteins, they added them to a culture of nerve cells and then began watching and taking photo images with a confocal microscope.
- In a confocal microscope, light passes through a pinhole to eliminate photons from outside the image plane.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: con|focal
Definición de confocal en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda