- He also obtained important results on conformal mappings showing that angles were preserved on the boundary almost everywhere.
- His doctoral thesis is an important contribution to conformal mappings of multiply connected plane domains.
- He is also known for applications of the kernel function to conformal mappings.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Although he had given a proof of the theorem that any simply connected region of the plane can be mapped conformally onto a disc, his proof involved using the Dirichlet problem.
- He also studied polynomials, now named after him, which approximate a function that conformally maps a given simply-connected domain onto a disc.
- Surprisingly, classical string theory dynamics is described by a conformally invariant 2D quantum field theory.
Mid 17th century (in the sense 'conformable'): from late Latin conformalis, from con- 'together' + formalis 'formal'. The current sense was coined in German.
Palabras que riman con conformalabnormal, formal, normal, paranormal, subnormal
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: con|form¦al
Definición de conformal en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.