- A form of a compound having a particular molecular conformation: changing the temperature alters the relative proportions of the conformersMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Water gets conformers to make and accept available hydrogen bonds plus a conformer with no interaction with the protein, representing water in bulk solvent.
- Occasionally during the simulated time some of the hydrogen bonds characteristic of the starting conformer were broken and hydrogen bonds typical of other conformers were formed for short time intervals.
- However, if conformers that make good hydrogen bonds to ionized sites are unavailable, the calculated ionization free energy will be wrong.
Más definiciones de conformerDefinición de conformer en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.