A system of philosophical and ethical teachings founded by Confucius and developed by Mencius.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- So I looked at all Eastern philosophies, Taoism, Confucianism, Buddhism, and I found that Buddhism has a very strong element of that.
- Confucianism blamed Taoist philosophy of escapism, while Taoism responded by deeming Confucianism as escapist from one's true nature.
- And that's the fundamental teaching of Confucianism, and that as I say, has had a very strong influence in Korea.
Confucianist sustantivo& adjetivo
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Some Confucianists asserted that Confucianism was anti-mercantile.
- There are small numbers of animists, Confucianists, Taoists, Mahayana Buddhists, and Hindus.
- It is a well-known fact that Confucianism is still highly respected in South Korea, Confucianist values still play a large role in the daily life of South Koreans.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: Con¦fu¦cian|ism
Definición de Confucianism en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda