Definición de confusing en inglés:
Bewildering or perplexing: he found being in Egypt very confusing
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- For my father and his generation back in the confusing era of the Depression, the battle lines were even more simply drawn.
- These confusing feelings of being apart from the real world and close to it at the same time are part of what community college is about.
- And maybe familiar cues are simply the means by which people navigate through a confusing world.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Never before has so much depended on maintaining order within a partnership, that is also, confusingly, a relationship of opposition and rivalry.
- The owner of a registered mark may also be able to get the court to order injunctive relief to stop third parties from using the mark or one that is confusingly similar.
- Not all attempts to do this have succeeded however; the danger is of making him either impossibly bland, or confusingly contradictory.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Canadá
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en Pakistán