- 1(Of an animal or plant species) belonging to the same genus: this animal is congeneric with the later speciesMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Three decapod species are congeneric with extant species known from outer shelf and slope habitats documenting an onshore-offshore pattern of ecological preference.
- Many of the organisms are congeneric with species known from Southern Hemisphere fossil localities in New Zealand and South America.
- The two Asian species clearly are congeneric with one another, but not with B. drabensis.
- 1.1Of a related nature or origin: the two sets were congenericMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Comparing fit indices, the tan equivalent model is not significantly worse than the congeneric model, and the parallel form model is not significantly worse than the tan equivalent model.
- In this study, two types of measurement models were assessed, namely one-factor congeneric models and multi-factor models.
- Equations for computing weights that maximize the reliability of a test with multiple parts were derived using a congeneric model.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- A group of the chemically congenerous compounds, named cobalamin, belongs to vitamin B12.
- It is impermissible to subject human beings to differences in treatment that are inconsistent with their unique and congenerous character.
- To be concerned only with things that are congenerous and homogeneous, thereby depriving the artist of his power to manipulate things on a conceptual basis from a third party's standpoint, he becomes prone to extract the naked truth from things from a mode of positive involvement with them.
Más definiciones de congenericDefinición de congeneric en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.