- A member of a congregation, especially that of a church or synagogue.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He failed, however, to project the charisma and religiosity which many congregants sought.
- Rabbis can connect with their postmodern congregants by demonstrating that the grand narrative of God, Torah, and Israel is not a hermetically sealed book.
- The leader will invite all congregants who feel the Torah passage is speaking to this issue in their lives to join in that aliyah.
late 19th century: from Latin congregant- 'collecting (into a flock), uniting', from the verb congregare (see congregate).
Más definiciones de congregantDefinición de congregant en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.