Definición de congruent en inglés:
1In agreement or harmony: the rules may not be congruent with the requirements of the law institutional and departmental objectives are very largely congruent
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Next, you want to get very specific about what you're going to market on your webpage and make sure that it's congruent with our next step.
- Therefore, a good society is, to some degree, one that allows people to succeed in various endeavors congruent with their individual and collective values.
- Since escapist fantasy isn't always congruent with second-home-owner reality, we checked in with the experts for tips on buying smart.
2 Geometry (Of figures) identical in form; coinciding exactly when superimposed.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Use just one cut - or draw a line - and divide this white shape into two identical, congruent, parts.
- This implies that the marked quadrilaterals (and so, by symmetry, all the quadrilaterals) are congruent.
- The reason is that one can divide the larger square into nine congruent copies of the smaller one
Late Middle English: from Latin congruent- 'agreeing, meeting together', from the verb congruere, from con- 'together' + ruere 'fall or rush'.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- First, when people sense that they are perceived congruently, they can rest assured that their self-views - which are the lenses through which they perceive reality - are correct.
- Moreover, agreement among group members on the value of particular characteristics may add to the benefits of congruently perceiving people's standing on those characteristics.
- It has seemed to me that there are realities that tend to emerge congruently and consistently as Whites and minorities work with and relate to each other.
Palabras que riman con congruentconfluent • circumfluent
Definición de congruent en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en Pakistán