Definición de conjunctive en inglés:
1Relating to or forming a connection or combination of things: the conjunctive tissue
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In the latter, phloem is produced outwardly from each of the successive cambia and therefore lies between conjunctive tissue (which is not secondary xylem) and the secondary xylem produced by each of the cambia.
- The famous doctor sets forth this doctrine to explain his interest in bamboo as he found its qualities effective against degenerative processes in the cartilages and conjunctive tissue.
- Moreover, amnesia sets in when images, possessed of a unique conjunctive power, are subordinated to texts, since texts support the modernizing transformation of myth into doctrine and message.
1.1Involving the combination or co-occurrence of two or more conditions or properties.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The conjunctive theorist might still avail herself of one of the above replies to preemption and disconnection.
- The specific action is seen as a required consequent of some antecedent formed by a conjunctive chain.
- The second conjunctive requirement deals with the appellant's ‘ability’ to understand not her ‘failure to understand.’
2 Grammar Of the nature of or relating to a conjunction.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Most conjuncts are adverbs (also known as conjunctive adverbs) and prepositional phrases.
- All three articles attempt to clarify the determinate-determinable relation by explaining the nature of disjunctive and conjunctive predicates.
- In the second part a problem for this analysis is discussed, i.e. the problem of conjunctive permission sentences.
sustantivoGrammar Volver al principio
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The plaintiff suggests that the section must be read conjunctively, that is, that the practice of medicine must include both the assessment of a condition, and the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of disease.
- It is that ultimate principle by which the many, which are the universe disjunctively, become the one actual occasion, which is the universe conjunctively.
- It's no surprise that this plural noun phrase can be conjunctively modified.
Definición de conjunctive en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Malasia